St Bernadette's Digital Leaders
What are Digital Leaders?
Digital Leaders are children with a passion for technology who want to share their knowledge with others, and promote the use of all things digital throughout the school. Being a Digital Leader is a fantastic opportunity to take on responsibility and demonstrate leadership skills, and they can be a real help for busy teachers.
What do Digital leaders do?
Typically, things that may be performed by a Digital Leader could be:
- Test and review new ICT resources, which could be websites, software or hardware.
- Share their skills and expertise with other pupils, classes and teachers.
- Set up ICT equipment in classrooms for teachers.
- Attend and lead Computing Clubs.
- Support teachers in using ICT in the classroom.
- Blog or Tweet as the School Journalist or Photographer.
- Staff Trainers.
- Create how-to video help guides.
Computer Club is on Friday lunch times in the I.C.T. suite
Join us in celebrating safer internet day