The 5 W's
At St. Bernadette's, we WELCOME new children, families and all visitors them that they are entering a friendly happy place where children follow the ways of Jesus by loving, valuing and respecting each other.
At St. Bernadette's, the WORD of God is placed at the centre of all that we do, following Diocesan guidelines and an enhanced curriculum that allows pupils to celebrate the word of God in an interesting and fun way.
At St. Bernadette's, we WITNESS a loving, caring God in the way we live, the way we treat each other and in the way we care about other people who do not have as much as we have.
At St. Bernadette's, we WORSHIP God through our class prayers, school Masses, music, assemblies, class prayer and worship services, through our actions and through the way we live and treat each other.
At St. Bernadette's, the WELFARE of pupils and adults is paramount. We show this in the way we treat one another fairly and equally and the way we respect each other. In our school we want everyone
Our Mission Statement
Jesus Christ is very important in our school.
He is at the heart of everything we do.
These are some things Jesus likes us to do:
- If someone is hurt, we look after them.
- If someone is sad or sick, we hold their hand and smile at them.
- We treat other people just as we want to be treated.
- We welcome new children, teachers and families.
- We care about people who do not have as much as we have.
- We celebrate, pray and play together.